The MOSAiC education team wants to hear from people who are passionate and curious about climate change: Send us a video asking a question about the Arctic! Your video may be included in a planetarium show about the MOSAiC Arctic climate expedition, and may be used in social media, too.
Capture a video (in horizontal or vertical format)
If you are 18 years or older:
- Before stating your question, you must say on camera, “My name is ___(insert full name here)___ and I consent to MOSAiC and partners using this video for MOSAiC and social media.”
- Pause for 3 seconds
- Then ask your question
- Submit your video via this form, or post on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube with the hashtag: #AskMOSAIC
If you are younger than 18:
- Ask your parent and/or guardian to sign this consent form.
- Email your signed and scanned consent form to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: #askmosaic
- In your email, tell us your name, your age, and where you are from.